Don Quijote - Various Locations
Don Quijote was established in 1986. The school offers a wide range of places to study both in Spain and South America. They have welcomed more than 125.000 students from all over the world with a maximum of 8 students per class.
General Spanish Courses, One-to-One, Academic Year Courses, DELE Course, Small Group Intensive Courses, Specialised Courses (Business, Medical or Tourism), Teachers of Spanish, Senior Courses. Also Spanish & Fun Courses such as Wine Tasting, Cooking, Dance, etc.
Facilities (Madrid school)
- 38 Fully Equipped Classrooms with Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Computer Room with 20 PCs
- Disabled Facilities
- Snack Area
- 2 Conference Rooms
- Salon with Study Area, Library, TV, Stereo, DVD
Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Salamanca, Granada, Seville, Tenerife, Marbella, Malaga, Alicante, Cadiz and Pamplona. South America is also available under request.
- Experience = Quality
- Free Support for DELE Exam
- Two Cities Mixed stay
- Free Tour of City
- Welcome Dinner Party every Monday
- Weekly Screenings of Spanish Speaking Movies
- Traditional Music Excursions
- Latin Dancing
- Sightseeing Trips